Saturday, February 25, 2012

I used to want to see my name in print

and when I was thirteen, I won ten dollars by picking fourteen out of fifteen football games for The New York Daily News contest. How I loved cutting out coupons and sending them in using my whole family; even one for Timothy Rubenstein, my turtle.With my latest novel about to explode, it is no longer about me. Would i publish anonymously, I don't think so. But the message is far more important than the messenger. Edwin Black had thousands of tentacles uncovering facts; the research about WW2. I found it impossible not to have visions, and focused ... well, on the eyes. I want everyone to read this book because there is injustice that begs for resolution, not because I have written some words on the subject. I''m sure, even Timothy would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment